Our UP Studio sessions are uniquely tailored to each individual. We start all new clients with an Initial Private one hour session. During this Initial Private we start to develop a program that is unique to your body, what your goals are and any injuries you may be working through. Following your Initial Private you can commence our small group Studio classes which have a maximum of four people per class. Everyone in the small group class is working through their own individual Pilates program to suit their body. We also have ongoing Private sessions available for those who prefer to work one on one with a Teacher.
Our UP Studio sessions utilize all the studio equipment including Reformers, Cadillacs, Wunda Chairs, Barrels, Towers, weights balance boards, rollers and more. A lot of our UP FAM combine one studio class a week with a couple of UP Reformer classes to mix up their workouts.
Studio Sessions are ideal if you are wanting a more tailored Pilates experience, smaller class sizes and more individual support in your Pilates workout.
As our UP Studio sessions are tailored to your body and goals you will see a faster improvement in posture, alignment, strength, mind body awareness, flexibility and more.
OUR UP STUDIO TEACHERS WORK WITH:
- Pre Natal
- Post Natal
- Disc Injuries
- General lower back pain
- Post-surgery recovery
- Advanced clients
- Athletes-runners/cyclists/ football players/tennis players/golfers
- Dance specific programs
- Elderly programs
- And more..
All UP Studio sessions are one hour. If you are unable to find an Initial Private time on our website or App that suits your schedule please call or email the UP TEAM and we will find a time and get you started as soon as possible
If you are unsure whether you should start UP Studio classes or UP Reformer Classes we have put together a side by side comparison of both styles of classes below.
What’s right for you UP STUDIO CLASSES or UP REFORMER CLASSES?
HERE’S THE LOW DOWN ON EACH STYLE OF PILATES!
- Everyone Starts with a one hour private consultation
- Tailored programs to each individual
- Smaller groups of four people P/CLASS or ongoing private sessions
- Use all the traditional studio equipment (Reformers, Cadillacs, Wunda chair, Barrels & Small apparatus)
- Work on specific goals with your teacher
- Get more specific corrections
- Rehabilitation programs
- Athlete/Dance specific programs
- Learn the detail of the exercises and master the advanced exercises
- Pre & post natal specific
GROUP REFORMER CLASSES
- Start with intro offer of $50 for 5 classes!
- Workout in a group with flow
- Everyone does the same amazing workout together
- Varying types of classes from fundamentals (beginners) to our challenging up dynamic flow class
- Fun flowing pace
- Cardio classes (up fit)
- Book online through website or up app whenever it suits you
- Over 50 classes to choose from each week
- Max of 8 people in a class
HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
1. Do you have any injuries?
2. Are you pregnant or recently post natal?
3. Do you want more of an individualized Pilates experience?
4. Are you looking to really advance your practice?
If you answered YES to any of these then have a look at our STUDIO CLASSES as they will be a great place for you to start.
If you are looking for a great Pilates workout to increase strength, tone and flexibility and you have no injuries then checkout our Intro Offer to our amazing UP Reformer classes!